- Sweden: Fabricated stories and hostile reporting ahead of Supreme Court Judgment
- #Prataomdet: grassroots twitter phenomenon or Anti-Assange lobby campaign?
- Expert opinion submission to Magistrate’s Court - Swedish ’Trial by Media’?
- SVT Documentary ’Julian Assange: The World’s Love Affair’
- Swedish press standards in rape cases
- Overview of media climate by year
The evidence submitted by Assange concerns complaints by Assange to the UK’s Press Complaints Commission. Most of the complaints concern misreporting that Assange has been ’charged’ with a crime. Complaints were made against The Observer, the Guardian, the Daily Mail, the Independent, the Evening Standard and the Sun. The PCC found that even though he had not been charged with a crime, it was perfectly acceptable for the UK press to print he was......read more